“Buydown” to Buy Your Dream Home
Lower your Interest Rate by 2% the first year!
Save on lower Payments your first 2 years. With this offer you don’t have to wait for lower rates to build your dream home.
Call Now this is a limited time offer.
What is a Buydown?
A buydown is a mortgage option where the payment is reduced temporarily as if the rate was ‘bought’ down for
the first 2 years of the loan (sometimes for the life of the loan). With a buydown, homebuyers are able to purchase
their homes with lower monthly mortgage payments to start.
How Does a Buydown Work?
Borrowers pay a buydown fee, or upfront cash deposit, to cover the difference between the original and discounted
payment. The money is typically put into an escrow account and paid to the lender to make up the difference.
- With a buydown, borrowers have more affordable mortgage payments upfront.
- Lower monthly payments during the lower payment periods give homeowners time to plan and budget: Pay off bills, reduce debt, or save money.
- Free up cash flow for home improvements.
- Many loan types allow buydowns, like VA, FHA, and conventional loans.
- Qualify for a higher loan amount in certain circumstances if cash flow is expected to increase substantially after the front end of the mortgage.
|Caliber Buydown Options|
|Payment lowered to match a 2% rate reduction in year 1||Payment lowered to match a 1% rate reduction in year 1|
|Payment lowered to match a 1% rate reduction in year 2|
Contact me to learn how a buydown could help you buy your dream home!
Team Loan Consultant
NMLS# 921362 • NJ 46361 • FL LO40119
200 Somerset Corporate Blvd. Suite 1003
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
301 Newlins Road
Forks Township, Pa 18040
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. and any above-mentioned companies are not affiliated. © 2022 Caliber Home Loans, Inc., 1525 S. Belt Line Rd., Coppell, TX 75019. 1-800-401-6587.
NMLS #15622 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org). This is not a commitment to lend or the guarantee of a specified interest rate. All loan programs and availability of cash proceeds are subject to credit, underwriting, and property approval. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions apply. Licensed mortgage banker n.s.–N.J. Department of Banking.