Quick Delivery Homes
PA Quick Delivery Homes
If you want a new home but need to move in as soon as possible, Segal & Morel can help. We construct a few homes on speculation every year and would love to present them to you and your family for faster occupancy. Click here for some quick delivery homes that are ready for purchase!
What Are Quick Delivery Homes?
We work with our architects to develop move-in-ready homes in the shortest possible time. Our commonly used floor plans enable more efficient planning and customization, ensuring a quicker build time.
- Quick delivery homes get you into a new home fast. Our quick delivery homes allow us to present you with a pre-built new luxury home, and you get to choose final fixtures and features. However, many of the big steps are already done. This means that you can buy the home closer to the end of the building process stress-free.
- Time is precious. Because we’ve gotten a jump start on construction, you can enjoy a new-build home in a fraction of the time new construction typically takes. If time is a major factor in your decision, a quick delivery home is an excellent solution.
- Choose your home. Move-in-ready homes boast finishes and fixtures put together by a professional designer. However, our homes give you the opportunity to make some selections.
Example Of A Quick Delivery Home By Segal & Morel
Here’s a recent example of a quick delivery home we’ve sold to a satisfied buyer.
2801 Homestead Drive #98
- First-floor master
- Extended front porch
- Kitchen hardwood floors
- Stainless steel appliances
- Walkout basement
- Gas fireplace
- Media center
- Large two-car garage
Choose A Company With 50 Years Of Experience
Kenneth Segal is the president of Segal & Morel. He’s been selling homes since 1960. Kenneth keeps his finger on the pulse of what customers want in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He helps to see that Segal & Morel consistently delivers high-quality construction, unique floor plans and solid new home value.
What Kinds Of Homes Do We Build?
We will work with you to find which of our homes suits you best. Here are a few of the types of homes that may be on offer. It’s a good idea to check the availability of models you like.
- Energy-Efficient Homes. Our company went green more than a decade ago because energy-efficient homes help both the environment and your bank account. Look for ENERGY STAR appliances, rainwater collection systems and tankless water heaters in our homes.
- Custom Homes. Homebuyers choose a neighborhood because of attractive characteristics and select us as their builder because we’re committed to customer satisfaction. Let a Segal & Morel sales specialist help you choose a floor plan you can customize.
- Luxury Homes. We create planned communities that deal with the most important needs of new homeowners. Our luxury homes can be customized, even during a quick building cycle.
Contact Us Today
If you’re still unclear on how to get started on quick delivery homes, let us walk you through the process. Call (610) 923-8422 today or stop by to chat at our main office at 301 Newlins Road East, Easton, PA 18040-8632.
All photos are representative of the models being built but not actual house